Class is held at the Lanham Skate Center, 9901 Lanham Severn Rd, Lanham, MD
- Dress casual in comfortable clothes
- All class levels meet from 7:30pm to 8:45pm.
- You may arrive as early as 7:00pm.
- We will start on time. Please be prepared to warm up with your class.
The front parking lot may be full when you arrive. There is additional parking available on the far-left side of the building. We suggest you park in that area since it is close to where we will be exiting after class.When arriving before 7:30
, enter through the front entrance of the building. Once inside, proceed through the blue door, on the right, into the skating center. Look for the Odyssey signage to your left in the concession area. Check in at the reception table.*Arriving after 7:30, please use the left side entrance
(as you face the building), as the front door will be locked.Prior to arrival - if you haven't already:
- Make your class payment online (ignore for free classes). We do not accept cash payments.
- Complete and sign the waiver/release form online.
- Be prepared to present your COVID19 vaccination document if you did not upload it earlier.
- Masks are optional while inside the building. Please be considerate and stay home if you feel ill.
- Carry in your dance shoes; shoes worn outside are not allowed on the dance floor. Heavy cotton socks are a suitable alternative if you don’t have dance shoes. We sell cotton socks and slip over shoe covers in class for $5.
- Bring water. It is important to stay hydrated.
Odyssey team leaders will be available to provide individual assistance as needed. Our main goal is for you to enjoy yourself!